Youth Work Courses Northern Rivers
Drug and Alcohol Course Northern Rivers
Northern Rivers - Why Study Here?
Northern Rivers is all about making study feasible for everyone. The main training campus is located in Lismore, within an amazing restored heritage home. This is where the campus manager Julie and her husband John are located and work tirelessly to ensure that that your educational journey is smooth and enjoyable.
Along with the Lismore campus, Northern Rivers is home to three other state-of-the-art training locations situated in Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour and Tweed Heads. These training locations have been developed to make gaining a qualification easy for everyone.
All locations have qualified and experienced trainers and the contemporary equipment, making a fabulous studying and learning environment. If you’re a community services worker looking for professional development, you can also join weekend workshops. The workshops cover a variety of topics such as grief and loss, suicide intervention, and case management.
Gaining a nationally recognised qualification couldn’t be easier.
To find out more about our Northern Rivers campus to study for your diploma, call us today on 02 6624 3804
What Courses Are On Offer?
Community Training Australia, Northern Rivers campus have a range of courses available such as:
Business Management Courses
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Practice Management
Child Care Courses
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of School Age Education and Care
- Dual Diploma - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care & Diploma of School Age Education and Care
- Diploma of Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
Mental Health Courses
- Diploma of Counselling
- Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Diploma of Mental Health
- Dual Diploma - Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs & Diploma of Mental Health
Youth Work Courses
- Diploma of Community Services
- Diploma of Youth Work
Recognition of Prior Learning
Have you get skills and experience from your career so far? Are you looking to get ahead in the workplace?
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a way to fast-track your studies and gain a qualification a lot simpler and easier. By using the skills and knowledge you have acquired throughout your career, you can use this to get your diploma in a quicker time. We use your past experience in the workforce to go towards the completion of units in the diploma.
If you’d like to know more about RPL and how you might be eligible, call us today on 02 6624 3804